Tuesday, February 11, 2014

130 Days

That's the number of days until I transform from a Miss to a Mrs.  130 days until I marry the love of my life in front of all our friends and family.  130 days until I put on that beautiful white dress and spend hours in hair and make up like some kind of movie star getting ready for the Oscars.  130 days until what I expect to be one of the best days of my life.  130 days until the biggest party of my life with all the people I love the most-heyyyyo! 130 days until we have our first dance as husband and wife. 130 days until I have a presumably emotional father/daughter dance. 130 days and I am starting to panic.  

I should clarify, I am panicking from a planning stand point.  Everyone tells you that when you plan a wedding; there is a lot to do in the beginning, a lull in the middle, and a lot to do closer to the time.  Well my friends, I am starting to come out of the lull and right back into full planning mode.  There is so much to do still and every time I talk to my mom, we panic a little.  We need to take a deep breath and realize that everything will get done. As I am ready for the day to get here, I'm not at the same time.  So for my own sanity and because I love writing lists, here is a list of what we still need to do.
Wedding To-Do List
-finish registering
-pick out tuxes
-book honeymoon (yay!)
-finalize rehearsal dinner (hello Scotty's!)
-finalize flower arrangements
-hair/make up trial (so excited for this)
-purchase groom's wedding band (yeah mine was purchase a month ago)
-figure out what I am going to give my wonderful bridesmaids 
-pick out my wedding jewelry
-order invitations
-book transportation for the bridal party (heyyyy party bus)
-food/cake tasting; finalize the menu
-finish wedding website
I'm sure there are things that I'm forgetting, so please let me know if you think of something! Why didn't we just do a destination wedding!?! Just kidding! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment