Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Engagement Beach Party




Whoa! I've been a busy busy girl! A few weeks in and I'm already neglecting my blog...yikes! A few weeks ago one of my best friends (Miss Jenn Rae) hosted our engagement party.  It was a blast!  Everything was pretty hush hush and I basically only knew when to show up but she went all out!  There were some fun surprises! First of all, my parents came which was awesome! My mom may or may not have accidentally let that one slip. ;) When we were walking down to her house (so lucky that we are neighbs), we didn't know who or what to expect.  We walked into a BEACH THEMED PARTY which was perfect since we got engaged on the beach. Her creativity never ceases to amaze me.  She is the ultimate party planner and we had so much fun spending time with friends and family.  I will wrap up the post with pictures because that's the best way to summarize our wonderful night!
  
Will You Marry Me? Centerpiece



How cute are these?!
           
My Bridesmaids and I minus One
Sarah, Jess, Aly, Jenn, Jourdan, Traci, Meghan
We missed you Jes(s) !
   
How I asked them! Thanks Pinterest!!

How awesome are these shirts!?
We are so young!
                                   
Geriatrics ;)

                                     
The hostess!  Thanks for a great night!!


1 comment:

  1. yay! love this! & you do know i love party planning..especially for my thithter and brother!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete