Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's official!

We set a date! We will be getting married on June 21, 2014.  You do not understand how relieved I am to have our reception venue picked out and our date set.  I've had so much anxiety and stress lately that it's been keeping me up at night.  As soon as we set a date, it subsided for the most part...imagine that!  After spending countless hours doing online research and devoting an entire day to taking tours, we've decided to hold our wedding reception at the Marriott North.  I'm so excited because our wedding coordinator is a close friend of Aly's (sis aka maid of honor), how awesome is that!?  Not to mention our photographer is also a friend of hers. Aly also also went to school for this kinda stuff as well, so hopefully with all of these things combined, my stress will simmer down a bit!  I also know that once school is out I will be able to devote more time to planning which will be awesome.
  11 days!  
Finally, let me introduce you to my new best friend-courtesy of my amazing co-worker!  This thing has e1erything I need to help me plan and keep me organized...LOVE IT!
Thanks Amy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment