Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Engagement Story

What good would a blog about my journey from Miss to Mrs. be without my engagement story??  I gotta tell you, mine is a fun one for so many reasons!  For starters, we got engaged on April Fool's Day!  Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like surprises and pranks.  I even specifically asked Jeremy NOT to fake propose to me on April Fool's Day because it seemed like something he would do!  In his defense, I guess he did technically listen to my sweet little request. :] 

Anyhoooo, we were on our first SpRiNg BrEaK VaCaY in Orlando but we decided to drive to Clearwater Beach for the day. On the way down there and days before, he kept throwing in little comments here and there about how he was going to propose with a ring pop, etc. etc.  It turns out that telling someone that you are going to propose is the best way to actually throw them off (at least for me)!  I was completely surprised when he got down to "play in the sand", wrote it out, got down on one knee, and popped the question.  It was an unforgettable moment that left me both incredibly happy and stunned and I will cherish it forever.

So there you go!  That's our story and for me, it couldn't have been more perfect or more "us".  What would an engagement story be without some pics!?  Enjoy!


 The Date


                               "Will you marry me?"                         The Ring

Me and the Love of my Life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment